- Now-a-days, abdominal fat of working man & women is a concern. Stressful life & sedentary lifestyle increasing abdominal fat in most of working man & women. Abdominal fat could be responsible for metabolic syndrome & heart diseases. Which is harmful to the body.Abdominal fat, on the other hand, is hazardous to your health. Numerous studies show a link between a large waist and a higher risk of death. Any kind of meat,egg & milk consumption is responsible for abdominal fat. Poultry consumption could cause waist circumference. Meat could decrease levels of adiponectin,a hormone which may help cellulite. Processed sugary & fatty food could increase abdominal fat. These two food are high calorie & may have additive properties. Even artificial sweetener may increase weight. Boys who eat more meat in childhood may be more likely to develop abdominal fat streaks, putting them a greater risk of heart diseases.Age and genetics may contribute to gaining abdominal fat.
Plant foods(soy & nuts) may have slimming effects & increase abdominal fat loss from exercise. Some plant foods, such as grapefruit is effective on weight loss. Citrus,Berries,Red onions,Beans,Green tea,Grapes & Cocoa could boost metabolism enough to significantly slim waistline. Nuts may help achieve less fat in abdominal part.Also,It may cause less weight gain & lower risk of obesity by boosting metabolism. Dried fruits has similar effect. Legumes could reduce abdominal fat, which lowers risk of metabolic syndrome, a type of prediabetes. Losing an extra few pounds of abdominal fat could be best way to prevent diabetes.
Abdominal Fat Fast Facts
- Abdominal fat is the most dangerous fat on your body, linked to diabetes, stroke, heart disease and cancer.
- For people over age 50, belly fat is often the easiest fat to lose.
- Crunches and sit-ups don’t work.
- Diet and exercise together do work.
- Danger zone: 35-inch or larger waist for women, 40-inch or larger for men.